With the application module 'Info Telephone', you turn DAKS-Pro into an intelligent multichannel announcement device. By using prerecorded announcements or by recording announcements on the fly, i.e. ad hoc, you can notify many subscribers at the same time. Also, you can call the server to play back live sessions.
This opens up a surprisingly broad spectrum of application possibilities in the most diverse industries, e. g.:
- Implementation of a citizens hotline
- Listening to previous broadcast calls - including repeated display text transmission
- Information internal / external for citizens, employees & authorities in case of industrial incidents
- Telephone-based announcements or event announcements, also dialogue-based
- Information services for environmental and traffic information: floods, snow depths, traffic jams, etc.
- Live transmission of meetings / works meetings by telephone
Find out more about the function and product details of the DAKS application module 'Info Telephone' in our brand-new product information flyer.
Informed Around the Clock
In critical situations, e. g. in an industrial incident, both internal and external affected parties must constantly be provided with current information. In this situation, the information should be available quickly, easily and across multiple media platforms.
The installation of a citizens hotline is therefore a a popular use of the application module 'Info Telephone', in order to provide voice based information optimally.
Learn more about the operation of the citizens hotline with DAKS in our new picture story.
View picture story "Citizens Hotline"
Could our Module of the Month Be of Interest to You?
We have again prepared a short checklist for our DAKS appication module 'Info Telephone'. This will give you a quick overview of whether this module could be of interest to you.
Want Even More Inspiration?
Then go ahead and prepare your coffee and pastries, because next week we will treat you to four entertaining mini stories all around the use of 'Info Telephone'.
Experience real everyday heroes from industry, healthcare, utilities and the public sector using this application module and get a comprehensive impression of what is possible with our DAKS module of the month.