'Conferencing' is our DAKS application module of the month of August and one of the most popular application modules with our customers. No wonder, really. Afterall, DAKS supports users everywhere with a wide-ranging arsenal of powerful features that go far beyond any ordinary conferences over the phone.
How so? Because Conferencing with DAKS, just like every other DAKS application module, is designed, developed and further refined specially in response to the specific requirements of our business clients, and because it reliably fulfills the everyday demands of the end users.
Meet our DAKS application module of the month: 'Conferencing‘
Watch for yourself to learn more about the benefits of DAKS Conferencing.
In which settings is DAKS Conferencing the best solution?
- When you need conferencing with different crisis management groups in emergencies, large scale incidents or disasters
DAKS crisis and emergency conferences start automatically, e.g. with a full alerting process configured in DAKS in advance, and are set off at the mere click of the mouse, by pressing an alarm button or by using a simple hotkey. An emergency conference is always and automatically given the highest priority and interrupts all currently ongoing calls that have a lower priority. This ensures that every player that is needed to the crisis management group is reached reliably and switched directly into the conference.
- When you need to switch calls between distressed or exposed persons and first responders
- e.g. in an occupational accident, the only thing a distressed person needs to do is call the emergency number to be switched automatically into a conference with the emergency call center, but also with the works first responders and every other person that is in charge and needed to the situation – and in this process, every alerted helper is informed right away of the precise location where the injured caller is waiting for rescue.
- In a cardiac alarm in a hospital, nurses and carers can set off predefined emergency conferences. Here, DAKS automatically calls the required number of doctors and other healthcare professionals that are needed to the emergency, e.g. by switching a direct voice connection between all responders and the nurse who made the call, and best care can be given immediately until the helpers arrive at the scene. For more details see our use case "Best Prepared for Any Emergency - Convene emergency teams".
- When you need to regularly coordinate workflows between a head office and its branches
e.g. when you need to start morning calls in financial institutes or briefings in any other area of business on a regular basis, automatically and always right on time.
- When you need meetings that bring together different editors over the phone
- When you need to synchronize processes between individual (e.g. international) project teams that are operating in different geographical areas
- And in many other areas
DAKS Conferencing – A quick overview of the most important features
Want to learn more about DAKS + Conferencing? Click here:
ATTENTION – Please keep in mind!
DAKS provides several functions that help you synchronize and coordinate the cooperation of different players.
Apart from the powerful application module 'Conferencing', we also offer a functional expansion to our DAKSpro standard application 'Broadcasts/Alerting', called "Broadcasts with conference start". With this function, the broadcast members that are reached by DAKS can, after DAKS has played them the broadcast announcement, be switched together in a telephone call to coordinate their next steps. This straightforward call function provides elementary basic functions that can be expanded with separate add-ons, e.g with the functions dial-in, moderation etc. One of these high-performance add-ons is our DAKS application module 'Conferencing'.
Unsure if our module of the month is the right solution for you?
Use this short checklist to find out for yourself if the DAKS application module 'Conferencing' is the right answer for you. This list will tell you if our module is just the solution you are looking for.