We would like to remind you that as of April 1, 2020, it will not be possible to order new systems of DAKSpro Version V8 from tetronik.
Instead, the new DAKSpro Version 9 is available since the end of 2019:
A new world
While DAKS systems around the globe have been doing their job faithfully and reliably over the years, the world outside is continuing to change dramatically: everything is becoming digital, interconnected and thus increasingly vulnerable. This makes it all the more important that your DAKS be brought up to date. After all, you must be able to rely on functioning processes in every situation.
A big leap forward: Version 9
DAKSpro Version 9 contains not only numerous software innovations, but also a new, high-performing hardware. Here are the most important highlights:
- Hardware: New CPH and SDU boards – MORE SPEED, MORE STORAGE, MORE SECURITY!
- Open API's
- Even better integration into all common PBX systems
- Two more application modules included: 'Conferences' and 'Call Profiles' (1 active profile each).
- More extras by default: More broadcast calls and broadcast options, additional operators and administrators, email dispatch, Performance Package and much more.
- Alerting via smartphone with the new and improved DAKS Mobile Client: Individually configurable user interface, personal security and smartphone-based GPS location
All the new features of DAKSpro V9 at a glance...
Ask your specialized retailer or system administrator about the current upgrade campaign with attractive special conditions!
The program for the future: Software Assurance
Together with the new version a new upgrade program is also being introduced: For an annual fee of merely 8% of the software list price, the new Software Assurance includes all software updates – i.e. patches, minor and major upgrades.
We recommend that you subscribe to the Software Assurance right from the start. Our special offer here: Benefit from 1 year of Software Assurance free of charge as of date of delivery. This way you are seamlessly provided with all updates and no longer need to base your purchasing decisions on software updates.
For you this means: Lower costs, better budgeting, reliable planning and always the latest DAKS version in place!
Saving example: Software Assurance compared to individual upgrade costs